Is your Norton Security toolbar missing from Chrome? Don’t worry, you can easily get it back. Norton toolbar is installed along with a Norton product like Antivirus, internet security or others. However, for some browsers, you have to install it manually as an extension from the respective web store. If you find it a difficult task to perform then try reaching out to Norton Tech Support Number, which is available 24x7 for the resolution of customer queries. Or you can try going by the way of troubleshooting the issue yourself.
Solution: Installing Norton Security toolbar on google chrome
The latest version of the Norton products is compatible with the current and previous versions of Google Chrome. For installing the toolbar, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Start Norton – if a pop up about the toolbar extension appears, follow the instructions on the pop-up. If you are not able to see the pop-up, then follow the instructions.
2. In the main window, double-click on ‘Identity’
3. Click ‘Identity safe’ to install Norton security toolbar on Google Chrome
4. In the Norton Identity safe window, click on the ‘settings’ icon that is visible at the bottom of the window.
5. On the General tab, next to Google Chrome, click on ‘Install extension’
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the extensions. To get full web protection and password management, it is recommended to add all the extensions. Remember that the password management that is provided by the Norton Identity safe extension cannot function if the toolbar extension is disabled or not installed.
7. Check if all the extensions are properly installed including the Norton search engine, home page, toolbar and identity safe.
The process is quite easy to follow, but even if you find any inconvenience in following it, then take help from Norton Customer Care Number, where the certified technicians will assist you in solving your problem in the least minimum time.
With Gomilio you can create public and private downloads areas. Upload your files and make them available to users of your site!